· Optimize the accounts payable (AP) process by increasing visibility of invoice status
· Automate data entry using optical character recognition
· Reduce manual and inefficient paper-based invoice processes
· Enhance vendor relations through on-time payments and a reduction of status inquiries
· Ensure accurate, timely reporting to internal and external entities
· AP process integration – Get a single, unified view of the process company-wide from purchase through payment to optimize timely operations and improve vendor relations.
· Controlled financial processes – Classify, route, and sort invoices automatically, systematically detect invoice exceptions and duplications and help ensure that the right invoice reaches the right person at the right time.
· Internal and external reporting – Automate reporting to support everything from corporate financial requirements to trade regulations to continuous improvement programs.
· Compliance– Support your rigorous process to help ensure compliance based on integrated, consolidated information and enhanced reporting features.
· Increase productivity and revenue by minimizing manual processes through integration and automation.
· Improve cash management and shorten closing cycles by streamlining the payment process.
· Become a dependable business partner to your suppliers with shortened invoice-to-pay cycles and accurate, timely information.
· Take control of your business through an accurate picture of today’s invoice processing that can support your decisions for tomorrow’s opportunities